Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service provides a full- featured catering and sales management application that easily integrates with Oracle Hospitality OPERA Property Service products for streamlined operations and maximized revenue. Easy data sharing between the hotel sales office and property management system means that hotel employees can access the customer information they need to develop effective sales strategies and achieve targets.
Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service offers enhanced event management and customer relationship management capabilities. Reporting tools deliver a comprehensive account of all business operations, and flexible options with international capabilities mean that you can customize Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service to fit the individual needs of your hotel.
Key features of Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service include
• Business blocks. These are the central sales management software records for all types of group bookings, including catering events and tour series.
• Account, contact, and activity management. These features support the efforts of salespeople by collecting profile information to speed bookings and data analysis.
• Potentials. This feature allows you to define the potential value of your clients.
• Microsoft Outlook synchronization with contacts and activities. This integration enables users to share their contacts and activities between Outlook and Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service without having to duplicate the data entry.
• Account and sales representative dashboards. These dashboards provide single- point access to key information in an attractive and easy-to-understand format.
• Catering and events tools. These offer a complete set of features for providing catering services and scheduling events.
• Banquet posting. This allows event charges to be sent from Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service directly to the billing module in the Oracle Hospitality OPERA Property Service product.
• Function diary. This graphical display of events by function space provides drill- down features for in-depth details.
• Interfaces to third-party systems. These include e-reader boards.
• Reports and data queries. These include more than 50 out-of-the-box reports.
A comprehensive sales manager dashboard for all customer information provides flexible, easy-to-use screens and management tools to help meet operational requirements. Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service’s time management features include traces and graphical views of appointments and tasks for the sales team.
With multifunction space configurations to suit all room needs and specifications, Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service offers an easy way to create, copy move, and organize events. Simple menu and item engineering ensures efficiency.
Integration with Oracle Hospitality OPERA Central Sales Service
With the integration to Oracle Hospitality OPERA Central Sales Service, you can manage all revenue leads without any additional data entry on property, so that all materialized revenue from the hotel is automatically uploaded to the corporate office. Sales force automation also provides central and local reporting, and contract management tools. By taking advantage of its superior sales force automation, you can
• Send leads from your regional, national, or global offices to the hotel
• Reduce paperwork and e-mails between corporate offices and the hotel
• Manage all revenue for leads without any additional data entry
• Facilitate central and local reporting
Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service comes with a wide range of standard reports that enable you to monitor activity and performance and gain insight into your sales and catering market—delivering meaningful information when and where you need it. Do you want to create your own reports? Add Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Reporting and Analytics Service. The advanced reporting feature gives you the ability to create your own custom reports, including tables, pivots, and graphs.
The fully integrated Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service system removes barriers that exist with interfaced sales management software and property management systems, including problems and complexities that arise from needing to create, link, and update records in multiple systems. With a single inventory to monitor and control, the organization can more effectively include the goals of the sales and catering department in the overall sales and inventory strategy.
Reports and Utilities
Powerful reports and utilities make it easy to analyze the wealth of information stored in Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service. Industry standard reports incorporate history and forecast information. Empower your users with an effortless Report Writer feature. Data extraction tools enable users to create customized database queries for mail merges, input to spreadsheets, and more.
• Single, integrated database shared with Oracle Hospitality OPERA Property Premium Service
• Catering and event management
• Sales management dashboard
• Account and contact management
• Time management feature
• Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook contacts and activities
• Intuitive, industry standard reports and analytics
• International capabilities
• Maximize sales revenues from conferences and banqueting
• Provide top-quality customer service
• Reduce total cost of ownership and streamline resources
• Deliver meaningful information to improve business operations
Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Service provides the tools you need to support your hotel’s sales strategies, but what really sets the system apart is its integrated database. Shared with the Oracle Hospitality OPERA Property Service products, this single database enables the systems to employ common functions for customer profiles and profile management, rates and rate management, room and function space inventory and availability, accounts receivable, cashiering, and more.